Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Right Hairstyle For Your Face Shape


I can shift gears faster than anyone I know. I can be talking about DIY projects and food one minute and now I need a new hairstyle. With a recent birthday, I just feel the need for a change. I do this twice a year, once in the Spring and once in the Fall. So tomorrow, I believe I'm going to get a new cut and style. I have very short hair, and I love it but it leaves me with very minimal options.

Here is a site that might help you with a new look. It's real simple:

1. Choose your face shape.
2. Filter by the length of your hair.
3. Filter by the elasticity of your hair.
4. Filter by gender.

Don't be surprised if I come back with a pixy hairstyle, it's looking real cute and easy styling for me right now!


Pick Your New Hairstyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment