Monday, September 9, 2013

Bee Smart! - Part 2




For "Part 1", click here.

Some parents and grandparents have children at home that are not school age and want to be active with their education and get them off to a great start. That's what I'm trying to do with my granddaughter. I saw these cute DIY letters through oriental trading company and although it would be ideal, I don't need a dozen of them and I can't see paying almost $7/per letter. That can add up. So based on what they have, I used a paint program to mimic what they are selling and printed off my own. By doing this I am hoping it will help those who really care about their child's education.












E - Elephant
e - egg
F - Fox
f - fish
G - Giraffe
g - goose
H - House
h - horse
I - Ice Cream
i - island

No comments:

Post a Comment