Saturday, September 21, 2013

Canning Apple Butter



Last week we canned apple butter with the apples we got from my son's farm. I also made some applesauce for my granddaughter, which I can say she LOVES! Below you will find the instructional sheets for making and canning apple butter. I also added picture story of our time on the farm gathering the apples.

Apple Butter - Part 1
Apple Butter - Part 2










Sample


My daughter and granddaughter assessing just how many apples we'll be collecting.

JurNee has to be the taste tester.

A little tart but she finished that entire apple.

The apples that have fallen and the deer now claim.

Perfection.

The farm has about seven out-buildings.

I love this barn, I see potential of a possible venue for a wedding or party!

Close the barn door!

Just a small amount of our harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment